We are currently accepting registrations for the current 2023-24 school year!
Your child MUST be registered at their catchment school! Confirm your catchment here.
Once registration has been submitted, you can opt to submit a Student Transfer Request, if you would like your child to attend a different school. *DO NOT apply for a transfer if you are applying for a language program! Your language application acts as your transfer request. Questions? Please email: [email protected]
Registrations can be completed in-person, at the school office, or by emailing all required documents to: [email protected]
The following documents are required, at time of registration:
- Completed Registration Form
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Health Services Card (front & back)
- Proof of Address (rental/mortgage document, utility bill, etc.)
- Indigenous Learning Consultation Form, if applicable
- Completed Language Application, if requesting French Immersion or Russian Bilingual
(Please email the school to obtain a Language Application)
- Legal Documents, if applicable
- Immigration Documents, if applicable
Kindergarten Registration Information