Any adult who has been authorized to volunteer their time to work with Twin Rivers’ students (e.g. field trip chaperone, cafeteria, etc.) MUST first apply for a Criminal Records Check and be cleared through the Ministry of Justice.
Please note that this process is FREE and can be used once authorized by school administration at Twin Rivers.
  1. Click here to visit the Criminal Record Check page (please read through the terms to make sure that you meet the requirements).
  2. Enter the following code (unique to our school): PEVPA9GD9V
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application.
  4. Check in with the TR administration, a week after the application has been submitted, to confirm that you have been cleared (the results of your records check will be sent to the school administration).
Any adult who has been authorized to transport students, in their personal vehicle, MUST first obtain a current driver's abstract, from ICBC, by clicking here.
In addition to completing the abstract, you must also complete the volunteer driver form.
All documentation can be forwarded directly to Twin Rivers' principal, Mrs. Wendy Cutler: [email protected]